Learn and review basic concepts in Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement, the role of the production work-cell as part of the manufacturing value stream, quality awareness, organizing skills, supervision, effective decisions, build value and productivity. Acquire "Knowledge for Profitable Growth"™.
ESS Business Strategies Inc.
• Work-Cell Leaders,
• Production Team Leaders,
• Production Supervisors,
• Production Managers,
• Quality Inspectors,
• Production Engineering
• Basic overview of Continuous Improvement and • • Lean Manufacturing
• Concept of the Production Work-Cell
• Work Cell organization and Material Flow principles
• Basic introduction to Quality Assurance
• Statistical Process Control
• Root Cause Analysis
• Impact of Machine Up-Times
• Goal Setting
• Delegating to Team Members
• Managing your time
• Motivating your team
• Contribution on your company's 'Profitable Growth' initiatives
Many manufacturing companies started the journey of Lean Manufacturing some time ago with varying results. We have found that it is beneficial to revisit and reinforce the original intents and benefits of Lean Manufacturing after implementation. This is particularly valuable for front line production teams in a leadership role. A Production Work-Cell Leader is usually the first person on the Leadership chain responsible for implementing best practices for lean on a daily basis. This is a pivotal role which provides a manufacturing company with the focus and skills required to contribute to profitability.
• Plan, organize, communicate and monitor tasks in
• Apply techniques and best practices from Lean
• Techniques to improve Quality
• Maximize productivity
• Develop interpersonal and communication skills
for dealing with staff and peers
Production Work-Cell Leader Seminar
Registration: $300 + HST (#83526 1348)
September 5th, 2017 - 9 AM to 4 PM
September 26th, 2017 - 9 AM to 4 PM
October 3rd, 2017 - 9 AM to 4 PM
October 24th, 2017 - 9 AM to 4 PM
November 2nd, 2017 - 9 AM to 4 PM
November 23rd, 2017 - 9 AM to 4 PM
December 5th, 2017 - 9 AM to 4 PM
Mississauga Living Arts Centre
Management reserve the right to change venue to another close location based on number of participants.
To register for this seminar, please complete and submit the form to the right.
A registration confirmation and an invoice will be emailed to you.
*Cancellations must be made by email at least three business days before seminar date.
ESS Business Strategies Inc., reserves the right to cancel this event, change venue or Seminar Leader due to situations beyond its control.